Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Creative Project =)

I'm composing a rap song for Phaedra which I'm going to attempt to record and possibly do a music video for if I have the time. However, it's harder than I thought so it'll take me to at least the end of the semester to finish nicely. So....10 extra credit points for trying, right!!?? Also, I named my kid Hippolytus, so that brings my total extra credit to a monumental 20 points.

P.S. If anyone is hurtin for an idea for a creative project and wants to help me with a music video, that would be awesome! -Paul B.

3 comments:

Macosta4006 said...

I am soooo game! Count me in!

fosterfilmboy said...

is this for the project that lennertz assigned

if it is, im in

just an fyi, i am a videographer

which means, i can edit and film very well, and i can record some stuff like bands and other things if need be

Troy M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.